-86°C ULTRA LOW TEMPERATURE UPRRINGHT FREEZERS LUF-D20
ENTREPRISE / COMPANY : LABTRON EQUIPMENT LTDLabtron is the UK based leading manufacturer with several international business partnerships which allow us to better serve you in providing the widest range of Laboratory equipment products to different Life-Sciences and Biotech laboratories, Research Institutes, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries.
CARACTÉRISTIQUE DU PRODUIT / CHARACTERISTIC OF THE PRODUCT :The -86 °C ultra low temperature upright freezer is designed using four casters for easy handling and vacuum release port for easy access to the sample after opening of the door and preventing unauthorized access from the lockable door. Its inner door with double silicon gasket seal prevents loss of cold air and three adjustable stainless steel shelves. These -86 °C upright freezer are complied with international standards such as CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485. These -86 °C low temperature upright freezers comes in wide range from 100L to 858L capacity and CFC free Danfoss compressor, mixture of refrigerants.
Available Range :
Capacity : 100 Liters Capacity : 218 Liters Capacity : 398 Liters Capacity : 528 Liters Capacity : 678 Liters Capacity : 778 Liters
Applications :The -86 °C ultra low temperature upright freezer are suitable for use in medical, clinical, food industries, preservation, blood banks, university laboratories, etc.
- Microprocessor-based temperature controller with digital temperature display allow user to maintain temperature between -10 °C to -86 °C with 1 °C precision control
- Made up of stainless steel body with 100-155mm thick foaming insulation
- Two SC15CLX.2 compressors are used in parallel connection to reduce noise and improve the cooling temperature
- Key board lock and password protected configuration page is installed with delayed start and safe stop interval between restart and being terminated
- Equipped with audio and visual alarm for power failure and system failure
- CFC free Danfoss compressor with German EBM fan electromotor
- Refrigerant used is a mixture of R134a, R404a, R23, R410A, N2
- With 72 hours battery backup for printer and controller display Optional: chart recorder, CO2 back up, storage racks/boxes, remote alarm system
|External Dimension||720 x 793 x 1000 mm|
|Internal Dimension (W x D x H)||450 x 450 x 500 mm|
|Power Supply||220 V / 50 Hz|
|Input Power||800 W|
|Net Weight||120 Kg|
|Gross Weight||140 Kg|